A different combination salad with different flavors going on throughout. These can served on toasted papads and my favorite is on wheat toasts. This can be served as an appetizer or as an evening snack.
- Cubed, small watermelon pieces, 1 cup.
- Finely diced mint leaves, 1 tablespoon.
- Finely minced ginger, ¼ teaspoon.
- Lemon Juice, 1 tablespoon.
- Chaat masala, 1 teaspoon.
- Ground pepper, ½ teaspoon.
- Salt, a pinch.
- Whole wheat toasts, small ones, around 10.
Mix all the ingredients except the toast and let it sit for at least 30 minutes. Place half a teaspoon or more of the salad on the toast and serve immediately.